[Stay on top of transportation news: Get TTNews in your inbox.]
Navistar Inc. announced its Fleetrite all-makes and models aftermarket truck and bus parts segment opened five more retail locations.
Fleetrite’s total retail locations throughout the United States and Canada has now reached 16, according to the Lisle, Ill.-based company.
Navistar reported it plans to open 20 Fleetrite retail locations and standalone stores by the end of 2021, nearly halfway to its goal of opening 50 locations by 2025.
The newest Fleetrite retail locations include:
- Fleetrite Truck Parts by Sun State International in Tampa, Fla.
- Fleetrite Truck Parts by Peterson Trucks in Portland, Ore.
- Fleetrite Truck Parts by Peterson Trucks in Eugene, Ore.
- Fleetrite Truck Parts by Peterson Trucks in San Leandro, Calif.
- Fleetrite Truck Parts by Winslow-Gerolamy Motors in Peterborough, Ontario.
“The more locations that are accessible to our customers, the quicker they can get what they need and keep their freight moving. With today’s supply chain shortages, uptime is more crucial than ever,” Chintan Sopariwala, group vice president of parts for Navistar, said in a release. — Transport Topics
Want more news? Listen to today’s daily briefing below or go here for more info: